GSoC 2013 Accepted
It is such a wonderful moment when I recieved a welcome letter from Carol Smith: I was accepted by GSoC 2013 under Monkey HTTP Daemon project! Use the code, Luke! This summer is going to be awesome and unforgettable!
During the summer I will be working on Duda I/O packages which will provide support for relational databases (MariaDB/Postgresql). All the stuffs related to my project will be posted on this blog to keep the community informed.
At last I want to share some tips that might help to get your proposals accepted:
- choose those that suit your interest and start as early as possible.
- keep in touch with the community (via IRC, mailing list, etc.).
- get familiar with the community workflow.
- submit some patches to your applying projects.
- discuss your ideas and request some feedback.
- write a detailed proposal about your ideas.